Friday, October 16, 2009

Return to Civilization

Well, we're off the Trail. This time no navigation error is to blame. During our preparations for the next segment many factors led us to question the feasibility of continuing our endeavor. Sadly, but reasonably, we decided not to push on. Apologies and thank you to our loyal readers. Nick returned to Cincinnati directly to resume his schooling and I undertook a small road trip on my own to get back to my destination of Santa Fe. I spent nearly a week exploring the National Parks of southern Utah before returning to "reality." Now we are back, and excitedly undertaking this next phase of our adventure. We hope we didn't let you down too badly and are proud to say we hiked over one thousand miles and covered the entire vertical length of the state of Montana, and had a blast doing it. Don't worry, we'll be back to take on Wyoming and the rest before long, not much could keep us away, I mean, did you see the pictures?
Thank you all sincerely for your support, it really means alot.
Check back later for more images and revamping
and if you feel like it, click the link for my site
Love Alex

1 comment: